Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back Home after Fantastic Trip




https://picasaweb.google.com/117522196192362478861/ChileVisitToPeguinsAtSenaOtway#

(I'm in the process of uploading some of the 1,724 pictures I took.  This first bunch is for the penguin visit.)

I'm finally awake enough to make a quick post.  We left Punta Arenas on Monday November 29th at 9am Denver time and arrived home in Denver at 9:45am on Tuesday November 30th which made for a very long day.
The trip was everything I could have hoped for: beautiful scenery, good adventures and excellent food. All airline connections were made with plenty of time and all our bags followed wherever we went.

It was a wonderful, fantastic, tremendous, terrific, superb, marvelous, first-class, first-rate, outstanding, exceptional, superb, superior and very good trip.

My thanks to Sealy Posturpedic for making this trip possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment